Monday 10 April 2017

The story so far day 4

So slowly but surely I am setting up this blog, and the off shoots to help. As it seems everyone has to have one I have set up a Facebook page. Couldn't do  a million connections but I can be called connect millions. Go figure!

But it is now another way in which you can connect and share and help me reach the million connections mark. So while I have a little time I am going to click the next blog button and see what ideas I can find or connections to be made.

1st up is http://daniellekennington.blogspot.co.uk/?expref=next-blog which had it's last post in 2011, did have a tag for guest book which gave back grounds. but even most of its blogs list had given up a few years ago. It seems I am not alone with great start up ideas and then they wither and fade.

then we press next blog 2nd up http://alicia-aninsidejob.blogspot.co.uk/?expref=next-blog  a personal blog last posted 2012, but in the blog list is someone who has posted 4 days ago, have I found one still blogging? It leads me to http://kellehampton.com/blog @KelleHampton 

It is worth a look and it is someone who seems to seriously monetise their blog posts. No mean feat. So comment left another person followed and will see if we get any links back.

3rd stop as I press the next blog button. http://gabpesieto.blogspot.co.uk/2017/03/needs-vs-wants.html and this is where fate, cause and effect, I feel we all have a connection, and things where as you may feel are not planned, I do think the ideas are put before you and it is what you do with them which defines what will happen in your life.

So I find this post need vs wants, which near enough describes some of what I am going thru in my own head at the moment concerning work. There is the one side where it is what I think what I want, and then the other side which is what I need. Although I am not religious it is always said god will give you what you need not what you want. Funny old world, to come across this post, a bit like getting a horoscope in the paper which is spot on for once.

There ends the lesson of day 4

No comments:

Post a Comment