Monday 17 April 2017

Putting to bed a past blog and account.

It has been great fun running my blogs about the 2015 then the run up to the 2020 General Election

link to last post on those blogs  But had become a chore, you have to be on the ball every Friday morning, or when an opinion poll had been launched. With a wife and work it was not possible to be always there when you needed to be. What had been fun wasn;t and that is not the way to run your life.

I look back and enjoy the memories of seeing my twitter account pinging away all night, seeing that I had over 4 million impressions during a month, having my blog getting more traffic than some of the political parties I were following.

It made money it gave me great memories, and now for the moment it rests in peace as I now devote my spare time to this. I can pick this up and down as needed, I am the master of this blog not it's servant.

Quite looking forward to seeing where this takes me and building up another blog, it is always exciting to build up from nothing. Lets see where it takes us, hope you enjoy the ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment