Saturday 8 April 2017

JSS vs AMC

Normally at this point the first post for a blog is Welcome. So I might as well get the niceties out of the way and say welcome, and thanks for taking the time to come and take a look.

So, that's that done. Why? JSS vs AMC. Do you watch the walking dead? well although this blog won't be about zombies I was toying with the fact of building a blog around the JSS tag, Just Simply Survive, as I had already discounted "Don't be afraid of your freedom" as a blog title. It was going to be a blog about my travel through life as I self improved. Although people like to read about how to get better they also want to talk about their own issues, and where as I had been thinking about how people are afraid of going off and doing the things which would make them happy. A lot of folks just do what they need to survive. All of which is a little depressing and there is far too much of that in the news anyway.

So, I went with A million connections, I do believe in "What will be, will be" so lets see where this leads us, see who I come into contact with, I can be assured as anyone can be that the future is an unread book. So here we are chapter 1.

Feel free to follow on twitter @1MillConnect

Feel free to comment on this blog, leave links to your own blogs, or ideas on making more connections.

I am quite looking forward to this internet adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment