Saturday 15 April 2017

Game on, in regards to a million connections.

Work as usual always gets in the way of all the fun stuff you wish to do. I have been spending a hour here or half an hour there setting up this blog, mostly opening accounts and setting up buttons, none of which actually attracting connections. But as like when building a house a lot of money, time and resources go into the foundations. So it can sometimes feel like you have done a lot but not got anywhere and as we as humans like instant gratification it was sowing seeds of doubt of was this a daft idea?

Well it is a daft idea, but it is harmless it is just a way of exploring with a kind of purpose, surfing the Internet and gathering up what you find as you go a long.

So yesterday I started a game on Facebook, you will see the link below. One simple message on it's main page asking for friends to help play the game got me 38 friends in the first 12 hours, because the connections I am trying to make are of other folks free will not me pestering saying be my friend, be my friend and sending multiple requests it is folks who find me.

So in the style of the fast show, currently you will find me mostly playing Megapolis when not gathering connections.

Game On!







No comments:

Post a Comment