Wednesday 19 April 2017

Actually, it is the best timing ever.

On Monday I sent out to a tweet to my followers on my other Twitter account a notice saying that I was retiring from that account and putting my energies into this one. A lot of folks said how it was bad timing, due to the fact that the very next day Theresa May announces a General Election in the UK.

But to me it was perfect timing, I am still going to be putting that account to rest but over the next 50 days it will give me time to promote this to the 11,000 plus followers of that account at the same time. (I added some 300 followers to that account since the announcement) All things happen for a reason and it is why I want to do this blog to put that theory into practise and document the journey. I now have 50 days of fun electoral stats to enjoy and opportunities to launch this endeavour.

Great times ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment